Member of the software craftsmanship movement, I want that the software I develop are not only working but well conceived. I regularly attend meetups (software craftsmanship, JUG, GDG...) and conferences.
Tech leader at AXA WebCenter, I develop applications that respect software quality standards with a SCRUM project management. My tech leader role brings me to guide the development team, so it earns autonomy and respects the software quality objectives. I also make technical choices and I’m responsible for them.
Beyond this mission, I write on AXA technical blog, animate conferences (Devoxx France, AXA Dev Summit, BBL) and participate to external events (Meetup, Devoxx France, SoCraTes).
- AXA Group's private IAAS portal (React, Spring Boot, SQL Server, IBM Business Process Manager)
- AXA Banque Android application (Android Framework (API 25 à 27), RxJava, Swagger)
- Mon AXA Android application (Android Framework (API 15 à 25))
- Angular.js toolkit used by all internal applications (until React migration)
- Internal business applications (.NET 4.5, Angular.js)